Responsible for the content of the website is
Dr. Alexander T. Skreiner
SKREINER ADVISORY AG
P.O. Box 760
Principality of Liechtenstein
Tel +423 377 99 66
Fax +423 377 99 67
Register of Companies: FL-0002.410.674-7
Public Registry of the Principality of Liechtenstein
Place of jurisdiction: Vaduz
Liability for contents
The contents of this website have been prepared with due care. However, no liability can be accepted for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents.
Image credits & copyright
Images used: ThinkStock, © Jürgen Priewe - Fotolia.com
Im alten Riet 153
- SKREINER ADVISORY AG does not perform fiscal or legal consultancy. The final assessment of individual cases therefore is the responsibility of your attorney or accountant. Also SKREINER ADVISORY AG does not provide any activities for which a special license within the meaning of Article 5 para 1 FMAG is required.
- This publication only serves to inform. Neither does it state an offer or an invitation to an offer by the client, it does not invite to buy or sell investment or other specific solutions to or from any person in any jurisdiction.
- This website therefore does not offer information society services following the 16 April 2003 act on electronic commerce (E-Commerce Act) in the case of LGBl. 2003 No 133.
- Although all information and opinions expressed in this document have been thoroughly checked on trustworthy and reliable sources, we reject and decline any contractual or tacit liability for incomplete or wrong information. All information and listed prices may be subject to change at any time without prior announcement.
- SKREINER ADVISORY AG is the sole owner of copyrights to this website. Any use and/or adaptation of its content, information and images, and the passing-on to third parties or publishing, reproduction or other forms of distribution, including the website link into other websites, portals, and collections of any form, is prohibited without explicit permission from SKREINER ADVISORY AG.
- Access to this webpage's information may be limited through regulations and laws applicable to the user. Individuals who are targets of such restrictions are prohibited to access the SKREINER ADVISORY AG website.
Any data you send to us will be used solely for the purposes of answering your queries, improving our website or communicating with you. All data that is automatically transmitted to SKREINER ADVISORY AG and saved will be used solely for internal purposes. We do not request any personal information from you when you download information from the website. Data we receive will only be forwarded to third parties in cases where it is allowed in accordance with data protection legislation. For further details please contact us by eMail or read the German «Datenschutzerklärung».
All rights reserved.